365 Days of Love

Stachzilla

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been lurking for a while. Figure this is the best place to put this. I began a 365 Project last week (1 self-portrait a day for a year) and I'm looking for critiques, suggestions for shots, anything that ya'll can send my way...I'm all ears. Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoy taking them.

Here are the highlights so far. I'll update as I progress.

2264706508_250e26d0d2.jpg

2266464082_cdb0f4d1a7_o.jpg

2273449916_71e416d97f.jpg

2276438590_85679b0d31.jpg

Very cool idea for a project! I like the first and second ones! The third one reminds me of The Blair Witch Project though! :) The last one is neat in a creepy way! Great, sharp shots! Can't wait to see more of what you come up with!

Welcome to the forums!

I like the third and the fourth the best. Good luck with your series!

Hubba hubba! Er...I mean, great shots!

Champaign, IL, eh? Not ALL that far from me....are you singl.....er....I mean, great to see a fellow Illinoisan on board! Welcome to the forum!

Champaign, IL, eh? Not ALL that far from me....are you singl.....er....I mean, great to see a fellow Illinoisan on board! Welcome to the forum!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

i dig number two.

and corry. that was funny!!!!

It's been bugging me...in the 2nd shot you remind me of someone and for the life of me, I couldn't figure out who! It just now hit me! James McAvoy! Don't know what it is but that's who you remind me of! Just thought I'd share!

in number two, and not the others, i think he looks like adrien brody.

I look like Mr. Tumnus and the Pianist eh? lol, I've never been told that before but thanks for the compliments :)

And thanks for the compliment Corry lol... like my ego needed any more of a boost hahaha

Here are the rest that I've shot so far including todays at the bottom. These first 2 are much less inspired than the others, but still...part of the series

2269414343_9682621d1d_o.jpg

02.16.08 (This one's for the ladies lol, just kidding)
2269414391_fbf636fca1_o.jpg

02.19.08 (Todays)

2278576198_b8cd93d72f.jpg

I agree!

Great shots... gorgeous green eyes too!

An ego boost now and then is always nice. :sexywink:

Though I'm sure you've quickly figured out that, to get another one, you simply have to post more pictures. ;)

Well, I can't say I'm attracted, but welcome to the forum anyway. Cool project, I'm afraid I don't own enough cameras to get through the first month much less a whole year.

Well, I can't say I'm attracted, but welcome to the forum anyway. Cool project, I'm afraid I don't own enough cameras to get through the first month much less a whole year.

Are you saying that your face would break any camera that dares take your picture? :biglaugh:

Somehow I doubt that!

Are you saying that your face would break any camera that dares take your picture? :biglaugh:

Somehow I doubt that!

He broke MY NEW CAMERA !!! Wah! Wah! Wah!
Bad Bad Bad
:whip:

anybody wanna buy a slightly used Nikon D300 ?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back