KBM1016

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.autumnlightsstudios.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all-

I just shot 4 days worth of hockey for a local clubs invitational. The lighting in the rink is HORRIBLE!!!! Had to make due. Anyway, here are a few of my fav shots from the weekend. Please feel free to C&C all you want.

_MG_3535 by Autumnlightsphotos, on Flickr

_MG_0996 by Autumnlightsphotos, on Flickr

_MG_0904 by Autumnlightsphotos, on Flickr

_MG_0601 by Autumnlightsphotos, on Flickr

_MG_0416 by Autumnlightsphotos, on Flickr

_MG_0402 by Autumnlightsphotos, on Flickr

logo by Autumnlightsphotos, on Flickr

_MG_4433 by Autumnlightsphotos, on Flickr

_MG_2137 by Autumnlightsphotos, on Flickr

Oh and don't forget the posters I did for the kids, those hockey Mom's eat them up. My husband played hockey all through college and wants me to take old pictures of him and make him a poster! Ha!

KWeller by Autumnlightsphotos, on Flickr

Let me know your thoughts :)

Great looking shots, #7 is my favorite. What lens were you shooting with, as many of them seem far away. Good colors and sharpness though.

I'm really digging number 1 because of the action. Great air!

These are much better than my kids hockey pics, very nicely done! I agree, lighting in these halls is always really bad, did you have to do much work in PP? I would also be interested in hearing what equipment you used to take these pics, and what ISO :)

I used my Canon 70-200 f2.8, LOVE IT! Cranked my ISO up to 1600 and dropped all the way down to the 2.8. I was lucky enough to be able to shoot from the bench but it limited my movement around the rink so.... It all worked out in the end. The posters were a huge hit, they were the only thing I had to PP (for obvious reasons).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back