What's new

40 or so hot car photos from this past weekend.

tekzero

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
705
Reaction score
4
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
whether you like car photos or not, you will like these, enjoy!


lambofronts.jpg


murciwheel.jpg


nsxnite.jpg


porschetail.jpg


solde.jpg


solfish.jpg


300zx.jpg


430rear.jpg


430tails.jpg


430toprear.jpg


audamg.jpg


audgate.jpg


ferraribadge2.jpg


ferraribeads.jpg


gallardogarage.jpg


gallardogarage2.jpg


hood.jpg


lambobadge2.jpg


430side.jpg



m3nite.jpg


m3gallardo.jpg


gallardodrops.jpg


murcidrops.jpg


murcielago.jpg


porschegarage.jpg


porschesq.jpg


s4m3.jpg


s4nite.jpg


gallardoRD.jpg


850citt.jpg


blackm3.jpg


ferraridrops.jpg


gallardoground.jpg


gallardoside.jpg


m3side.jpg


murci.jpg


murcifront.jpg


murcilight.jpg


poolnite.jpg


teckgroup.jpg


(i am in the middle with the UK flag on my shirt)
 
Holy WOW!!!. These are just amazing. I can not pic a favorite, but there are a bunch here that should be in a magazine. Awesome work.
 
Oh my god!
Loading time is neverending. And I have a FAST connection. What shall those poor people do who only have a modem or ISDN... they'll never get to see all these!

And it is worthwhile looking at them.
Giving them numbers would have helped me heaps to tell you which ones I like a lot (though all a brilliant, there is no doubt, you sure know how to "make photos pose", erm... sort of ... you know what I mean, right?).

Let me try to count through them and pick some favourites.
I already know that No. 3 (I guess is was) is among them... sharing Place 1 with No. 9.
Even though there is no car in No. 12, I like that one a great deal, too...

Hang on... must go back up there to carry on looking and counting... Ooops, I'm losing it. I think I like the composition in No. 26, but there are just way too many in one thread for people to really say something about the individual photo.

The car brand names with the rain drops are nice, and last but not least that group shot is great! Nice to see you :D. (You can see me in the UK Meet-Up Day 1 teaser-thread somewhere, if you're interested..........)
 
they all look like magazine quality....and are exceptional to me...

(didnt see a single pinto in the mix....
and none of these are in my garage, i promise you)
 
LaFoto said:
Oh my god!
Loading time is neverending. And I have a FAST connection. What shall those poor people do who only have a modem or ISDN... they'll never get to see all these!

And it is worthwhile looking at them.
Giving them numbers would have helped me heaps to tell you which ones I like a lot (though all a brilliant, there is no doubt, you sure know how to "make photos pose", erm... sort of ... you know what I mean, right?).

Let me try to count through them and pick some favourites.
I already know that No. 3 (I guess is was) is among them... sharing Place 1 with No. 9.
Even though there is no car in No. 12, I like that one a great deal, too...

Hang on... must go back up there to carry on looking and counting... Ooops, I'm losing it. I think I like the composition in No. 26, but there are just way too many in one thread for people to really say something about the individual photo.

The car brand names with the rain drops are nice, and last but not least that group shot is great! Nice to see you :D. (You can see me in the UK Meet-Up Day 1 teaser-thread somewhere, if you're interested..........)

Loaded faster than I could scroll through them here.

Pretty sweet shots
 
nice shots, love the night shots, especially the third photo, great lighting
 
Nice shots definatilly worth the load time.

Gotta love the the Ferrari 430... nothing is prettier than the prancing pony.


So your part of Teckademics? You have anything to do with any of the Mischief movies (good stuff)... recognize the guy sitting to the right of you from those.
 
if any of those lambourginis are yours, are you single? :P
 
I so nearly didn't bother with this thread. I'm not into car shots so the last thing I want to do is sit and wait for 40 odd car photos to download.

However, I'm so glad I did.

Although there are the expected car pic's (which are really well shot, BTW), there are also quite a few extremely fantastic shots of much wider appeal.

Outstanding, a real pro job. :thumbup:
 
Vmann said:
Nice shots definatilly worth the load time.

Gotta love the the Ferrari 430... nothing is prettier than the prancing pony.


So your part of Teckademics? You have anything to do with any of the Mischief movies (good stuff)... recognize the guy sitting to the right of you from those.


yep that'd be Dustin next to me there...have you seen all 5 DVDs of the Mischief series?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom