D-B-J
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Apr 13, 2010
- Messages
- 9,027
- Reaction score
- 2,175
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Black Phantom Tetra by f_one_eight, on Flickr
Gold Pristella Tetra by f_one_eight, on Flickr
Ten Tetras by f_one_eight, on Flickr
First Fish by f_one_eight, on FlickrNice fishies...good shots...where is the cat to watch it from the other side? Just asking...
I'm planning on surprising Scott with an aquarium for his birthday. These are nice shots.
I like the light on the bags. Just something otherworldly about that lighting-reminds me of a jellyfish. I followed you on Flickr because I'm sure there's good stuff to come.
Great water chemistry there, I can totally relate as I been doing aquariums seems like forever. My previous was a successful saltwater with a Black Volitan Lion Fish, I had some Damsels to but he lion fish swallowed them. I always had to watch when putting in the hand inside for any cleaning of unwanted algae of the lions where abouts to avoid a sting. Nice shots and set up.
I'm planning on surprising Scott with an aquarium for his birthday. These are nice shots.
Thanks! I just wish I hadn't sold my macro...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk