What's new

5D Mark II vs D700

Not another d700 vs 5dmk2 threads!!!! It's very simple here.... one is for speed, the other is for resolution. Pick what's more important to you. That's it!
 
Do you mind posting(or link) a photo that you took with D700+ AiS F2.8 20mm? Color please!

It's the only one I have at the moment (stuck at work) =/
4848490854_8cfe79d59e_b.jpg
 
I own a 5d Mark II. I like the images it produces when it hits (like your images above). What mine has trouble with is when an object is moving towards the camera, but changes direction at a 45 degree angle. So that the object is still moving toward you but is shifting from left to right. (Like when a basketball player jukes his defender and sprints to the left or right of him). Other than that I can hit shots like this (when the object is coming straight towards you and you are anticipating where it will be.)

Good stuff here btw!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom