6 Amateur Photos for C&C

naaaach

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some photos I took on my vacation to Australia and Hong Kong...I am a fan of discoloured photos and monochrome stuff, please give me points on what I need to improve on! Much appreciated!

00108.jpg

ISO 500, f/5.6, 2.0s, 24mm
The only post-processing done was the slight monochrome.

00127.jpg

This was shot with my analog lens, 55mm, at 1/125 shutter speed and ISO200. I forgot the other settings. Again, all I did was a slight monochrome effect.

00079.jpg

00081z.jpg

00084a.jpg

00093d.jpg

ISO 250, 150mm, f/9, 1/400

Thanks!

#1 and #5 are the best imo. but they all look good

#1 looks overexposed to me.

I really like the way you captured the light coming in the windows in #5.

I really like two and five. Have you considered picking up a toy camera, I think your style of shooting you would really enjoy it.

I love toy cameras. I have Lubitel, Diana, Lomo, and now adding to my collection is a blackbird fly. They are fun little cameras.

Thank you for the input! Hmm, photos that come out from toy cameras are a bit too...vintagey for me, I guess. :S

I like the lines and repetition in the second one. Strongest photo of the bunch, I might crop just a hair off the right to make the line seem to fade into the distance.

1 is a bit spastic and bright for my preferences, but is still interesting because it does depict the movement of a city well
2 seems to have an interesting subject
3 lacks an interesting subject
4 interesting lines, but seems like a snapshot that a tourist would take
5 has interesting lines
6 is okay, it does make you ask some questions...which is good, but overall not a picture I would stare at for more than a few seconds.

1 is a bit spastic and bright for my preferences, but is still interesting because it does depict the movement of a city well
2 seems to have an interesting subject
3 lacks an interesting subject
4 interesting lines, but seems like a snapshot that a tourist would take
5 has interesting lines
6 is okay, it does make you ask some questions...which is good, but overall not a picture I would stare at for more than a few seconds.

Thanks for the input! I'm still working on all the aspects of photography, even composing a good photo. I appreciate all the critical comments I can get, being very amateur. I'm 16 and started photography a couple years ago with a K1000. Just got my D90 this month...thanks again!

I shall be posting more photos on here for C&C so I can improve.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back