N noname TPF Noob! Joined Feb 26, 2006 Messages 99 Reaction score 0 Feb 27, 2006 #16 Oohhhhhhh look at the lines in #1....
K kotte TPF Noob! Joined Dec 31, 2004 Messages 36 Reaction score 0 Location Stockholm, Sweden Feb 27, 2006 #17 I gotta say no. 2 does it for me.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2006 #18 Excellent images. You have quite an eye for seeing stuff. Very nice.
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Feb 28, 2006 #19 man, if we all had your eye. I drive around for hours sometimes looking for stuff like that.... very nice
man, if we all had your eye. I drive around for hours sometimes looking for stuff like that.... very nice
clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 5,787 Reaction score 98 Location Houston, TX Feb 28, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #20 Thanks again guys Thor...Just go for a walk! When I go driving I never find anything...it's only once I get out of the car Thanks!
Thanks again guys Thor...Just go for a walk! When I go driving I never find anything...it's only once I get out of the car Thanks!