What's new

700 Shots later....

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
933
Reaction score
19
Location
Manchester, NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I finally got the lightning!

DSC_00432.jpg
 
Impressive, as you shot this with a high shutter speed.

Have you tried using a low ISO and small aperture ...that way you could use a bulb shutter ??
 
Impressive, as you shot this with a high shutter speed.

Have you tried using a low ISO and small aperture ...that way you could use a bulb shutter ??


I didn't realize the ISO was as high as it was, usually I have it set on 100 no matter what. I tried doing the smaller aperture, but I was trying to get a faster shutter speed so that the camera would take pics more rapidly, the continuous shutter release wasn't going fast enough. Bulb shutter would have been far too long as it was daytime out and the sun was out while all of the lightning was going on! It kept coming out over exposed with long shutter speeds even at f/22
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom