7D question

Yeah, not sure what the body has to do with moving subjects.

I found a 7d on CL with a sandisk extreme III 8gb and 2 batteries for $1100. Might jump on that, it's in excellent condition according to him and photos.

MLeeK said:
Who told you that the 60D is out of the question for fast moving subjects? You need to not generically repeat sh!t that you have been told cuz you are really rather wrong.

It's a convenience thing, if you can live without it then get it

MLeeK said:
Who told you that the 60D is out of the question for fast moving subjects? You need to not generically repeat sh!t that you have been told cuz you are really rather wrong.

What are you talking about? You have no clue what you are talking about. Just stop now.

MLeeK said:
What are you talking about? You have no clue what you are talking about. Just stop now.

Oh I'm sorry. More AF points and improved AI SERVO doesn't effect anything

It's hard to find a perfectly working 7D's with not too many shutter accusations. I've seen the average price of them (body only) roughly around $1,200. Maybe during holiday season when stores drop their prices, the used and/or refurbished ones will too. Craigslist is always an option.

If you aren't sure about shutter accusations, ask the owner if you can install magic lantern on it real quick to find out, it's displayed in a section of it's menu. Since magic lantern runs off the card, you don't have to worry about uninstalling it.

Good luck, I will probably start my hunt for a good used 7D too late next year :)

Dude my shutter has so many accusations against it. I accused it of making friends with the shady dust particle gang. I told it if I found it hanging with the dust particles one more time, it would be grounded!

If you shoot fast moving subjects then the 60D is out of the question. That's the purpose I want one for. Then I'm buying the A7D underwater housing to shoot surfers. Ooooh yeaaaa :]

Have you ever talked out of your face, because usually it seems that the things you say are coming out the other end?

Just.

Stop.

Talking.

It's better to say nothing than spread misinformation.

Rotanimod said:
Dude my shutter has so many accusations against it. I accused it of making friends with the shady dust particle gang. I told it if I found it with hanging with the dust particles one more time, it would be grounded!

Have you ever talked out of your face, because usually it seems that the things you say are coming out the other end?

Just.

Stop.

Talking.

Better to say nothing than give people misinformation because you're too dumb to realize how dumb your advice is.

Refer to my other most recent message

Refer to my other most recent message

Hmm...

Let's think about this.

Am I going to take advice from some punk kid who thinks he knows everything, or am I going to rely on my knowledge of the 60d considering the fact I own one and have shot 50,000+ frames on it?

Refer to this message: Stop talking out of your @$$ and go figure out what your shutter accusations are.

Rotanimod said:
Hmm...

Let's think about this.

Am I going to take advice from some punk kid who thinks he knows everything, or am I going to rely on my knowledge of the 60d considering the fact I own one and have shot 50,000+ frames on it?

Refer to this message: Stop talking out of your @$$ and go figure out what your shutter accusations are.

You should have added, "or not admit to his intelligence for such a young age."

If I knew everything, I wouldn't be on this forum. Shutter accusations matter depending on how much frames you shoot each outing. Why would you want one with a high count selling for the same price of a refurbished one? The higher it is, the more risk it is to buy and can be quit an inconvenience which can result in missed photo opportunities.

swiftparkour94, I think you may have missed one of his points.

ac·cu·sa·tion (ky-zshn)
n.
1. An act of accusing or the state of being accused.
2. A charge of wrongdoing that is made against a person or other party.

accusation [ˌækjʊˈzeɪʃən]
n
1. an allegation that a person is guilty of some fault, offence, or crime; imputation
2. (Law) a formal charge brought against a person stating the crime that he is alleged to have committed

Activations may be what you meant to say.

ac·ti·vate (kt-vt)
tr.v. ac·ti·vat·ed, ac·ti·vat·ing, ac·ti·vates
1. To set in motion; make active or more active.
2. To organize or create (a military unit, for example): activate the National Guard.
3. To treat (sewage) with aeration and bacteria to aid decomposition.
4. Chemistry To accelerate a reaction in, as by heat.
5. Physics To make (a substance) radioactive.
6. Biology To convert (certain biological compounds) into biologically active derivatives.
acti·vation n.
acti·vator n.

ac·cu·sa·tion (ky-zshn)
n.

n
1. an allegation that a person is guilty of some fault, offence, or crime; imputation
2. (Law) a formal charge brought against a person stating the crime that he is alleged to have committed

ac·ti·vate (kt-vt)
2. To organize or create (a military unit, for example): activate the National Guard.
6. Biology To convert (certain biological compounds) into biologically active derivatives.
acti·vation n.
acti·vator n.

Getting warmer, but no.

semicolon said:

ac·cu·sa·tion (ky-zshn)
n.

n

ac·ti·vate (kt-vt)
acti·vation n.
acti·vator n.

Ok

You should have added, "or not admit to his intelligence for such a young age."

If I knew everything, I wouldn't be on this forum. Shutter accusations matter depending on how much frames you shoot each outing. Why would you want one with a high count selling for the same price of a refurbished one? The higher it is, the more risk it is to buy and can be quit an inconvenience which can result in missed photo opportunities.

I think you may be the most socially mal-adjusted person I've ever encountered on this forum. How is it possible you are so unaware of how douchey you act?

Rotanimod said:
I think you may be the most socially mal-adjusted person I've ever encountered on this forum. How is it possible you are so unaware of how douchey you act?

Give me examples

Spin this wheel

75% of the time, you'll read something stupid. It's a fun game!

Rotanimod said:
Spin this wheel

75% of the time, you'll read something stupid. It's a fun game!

I'm on mobile and when I clicked the link I didn't see anything special....

Most reactions

Back