'96 Cadillac DeVille editing, need comments =]

yeahmeknows

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey.

This is one of the first photos I'm editing.
I took a photo of my brother's '96 Cadillac DeVille, it was a really sunny day (wonders of California) so the photo came out a little bright and missing detail.

I edited it using Apple Aperture 2.

Please, tell me what you think and if there are any rooms for changes, oh and sorry for the license plate censor.

This is before:

And this is after:

Nice post-processing, I think that's some excellent work.

Just curious, why DO people blur out license plates? I mean, you see a GAZILLION license plates every day, what does one being in a photo make it any more dangerous than seeing one on the street?

???

Nice post-processing, I think that's some excellent work.

Just curious, why DO people blur out license plates? I mean, you see a GAZILLION license plates every day, what does one being in a photo make it any more dangerous than seeing one on the street?

???

Maybe people think that someone on the internet will steal their cars?

Good edit.

Volkswagen license plate frame ?:confused:?:confused: ?:confused: ?:confused:

Lets see, California only issues 1 plate? Shoot the front of the car, no plate (w/VW frame :lol:). Near dusk. With a nicer background. And from a lower angle. With the door closed. :hug::

???

I have always wondered the same thing.

It doesn't cost a whole lot for a regular person to run a license plate search, and have your address, phone number and name. Internet is a perfect place for a thief to check out your car, see exactly what parts it has on it, find out the address and then take what they need. Personally I prefer to photoshop a different plate on my car...usually from Hawaii.

Not a very exciting shot, but nice job on the processing.

Internet is a perfect place for a thief to check out your car, see exactly what parts it has on it, find out the address and then take what they need.

Just thought of another perfect place: on the street. Oh, and on a driveway. Also in a parking lot. Maybe on the freeway...[thinking hard]...there must be more.

Jon

Ooohhh!! What about a movie? Maybe you could see a car in a MOVIE and get the license plate from there!!! LOL!!

Just thought of another perfect place: on the street. Oh, and on a driveway. Also in a parking lot. Maybe on the freeway...[thinking hard]...there must be more.

Jon

Most reactions

New Topics

Back