You had some REALLY nice weather, Spako, but no snow neither in the near nor the far, hm?
Yours is a wonderful place and Sabine is already looking forward to competing in that nice large pool again one day!

I might ask if I could come along with her team and we could meet for a photo trip inside and out of that pool then

. I could point her out to you and you would then no longer miss her in your photos of her team :mrgreen:
But I don't know when they are going next.
First will come the North German Championships over the Long Distances in Berlin next weekend.
I'm rambling.
Back to your photos: I really like the two reflection photos (1 and 3) very, very much here. Have done some mirror reflections at our little river here of late, too, but I can't present any such impressive landscape ever (not even a hill in sight here).