What's new

A Bridge too far?

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
2,506
Reaction score
144
Location
Ely England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Bridgetoofar.jpg



If this their idea of a new footbridge to get to the town - I think I might need the other services long before I get there. Amazing to see these great cranes in action - thought they were going to collide when they got this close.
 
Interesting image. I think it might look better if you crop out some of the sky on top to really focus your attention on the cranes. Colors could use some help also in my opinion.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom