A Case Of Nerves?.....I Have Butterflies! C&C Please

hopdaddy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been trying to shoot something every weekend,this time was the butterfly bush in my backyard.camera is Kodak p&s (Z740) on close-up-(i.e)auto. looking mostly for composition critique,the low-end camera seems noisy,but is all i have at the moment.thanks for any and all advise.
3670291638_e28c8161bd_m.jpg

3670282642_3f2ebc0989_m.jpg

3669479215_97f5b4b5d1_m.jpg

3670261888_c059c63896_m.jpg

Very cool, I like 2 and 4 the most. Very good shots for a p&s!

You have the basic Idea.
1. Work on composition. Utilize the rule of Thirds. PM if you have questions about it.
2. I would think about a polarizing filter.
3. Post processing. I would try to work on the picture to adjust your contrast, saturation and brightness.

Those pictures are bright and a polarizer and post processing would help to eliminate unneeded sunlight giving better contrast and colors.
You seem to have a good depth of field in your shoots as well as good focus.Try those two things and

You have the basic Idea.
1. Work on composition. Utilize the rule of Thirds. PM if you have questions about it.
2. I would think about a polarizing filter.
3. Post processing. I would try to work on the picture to adjust your contrast, saturation and brightness.

Those pictures are bright and a polarizer and post processing would help to eliminate unneeded sunlight giving better contrast and colors.
You seem to have a good depth of field in your shoots as well as good focus.Try those two things and
i will p.m. u thanks

Agreed, I think #2 is an excellent shot. I really like the composition, and you've got some excellent bokeh going on, especially for a P&S!

Nice Work!

thank you all for your comments,any suggestions to make them better?I seem to put the subject in top-right,would it work Elsa were?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back