A Child's View

Icicle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here is one I did the height of a child.
I think it turned out ok.

Would like feed back.
Child%5c's%20View_CodyWhite_T.jpg

Great shot for B&W.. I like it alot. What denomination is the church? I don't see any kneelers.

I really like it. Reminds me of when I was forced into church when I'd visit grandparents and I was very scared of all the people.

not really digging the DOF/its not focused in the right place, my eye doesn't know where to go. i would try either a lower, or higher angle. i can see where you're trying to go with the height of a child/church angle, but its not a good angle on this photograph. go lower to keep with the child idea.
The height I shot this was already about 30 inches to the center of the lens.

Where would you of focused it at?

Overall, nice shot. Is it my eyes or is the image slightly slanted downward to the right?

Like another poster, I remember being dragged to church and feeling smaller than I already was with all the people standing in the pews. I recall just staring at the alter as I walked to down the isle....so my focal point would have been the cross...in a sense, giving the image a tunnel vision feel to it.

I know right... When I view the photo it doesn't remind me anything of being a child..

What I can remember of my childhood was a complete blur of energy and chaos. The focus of your photo is straight down the isle .. almost too perfect for any child to looking at.....

stupid I know, but my 2 cents

I was never really dragged in to church, so for me, it was an over-welming feel.

You have the lighting and tones down nice, but nothing's really sharp.

Most reactions

Back