What's new

A Couple Cross Processed Shots

billyweather

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not in love with the overall green tint, but it's interesting. I used Fujii slide film and crossed processed it.

Simone.jpg

71980026.jpg

71980015.jpg
 
The thing with CP is that for the best effects you really need to hand print to sort out the colours, machine prints dont do them justice. I would also close down the lens during shooting close up portraits your DOF is way off, his nose in the first shot is pin sharp his eyes however are blurred. H
 
I probably had it wide open (1.8). With an 85mm lens (1.8), what f stop, generally, would I use to get a sharp face?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom