A couple from my last engagement shoot

Postman158

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Canon 5D Mark II - 50mm f1.4

Not all of them were shot in this spot with the dramatic golden hour lighting. These were just some of my favorites.
Likes? Dislikes?

8271691074_89b26b3cf4_c.jpg

8270619693_c372b7c061_c.jpg

Love 1, it's adorable. Not loving 2. . . sun flare is too strong to be directly covering their faces. . . I feel like i need sunglasses just to look at it

Agree with PinkDoor. I love the first, the 2nd is blinding and covers their faces.

#1 gets a like for me... very nice. #2 for me looks like the last shot before you're all vaporized by the nuclear explosion going on in the background. ;)

#1 might have done better with a tiny bit more fill, but that's admittedly me being nit picky. All in all I like it. Well done!

#1 gets a like for me... very nice. #2 for me looks like the last shot before you're all vaporized by the nuclear explosion going on in the background. ;)

#1 might have done better with a tiny bit more fill, but that's admittedly me being nit picky. All in all I like it. Well done!

Hahaha I love that, "Vaporized by the nuclear explosion" :p No, I feel you guys. Thanks for the input!

I am a lens flare girl and even #2 is too much for me. I think it is just too centralized. #1 is a beauty!

I don't like lens flare... EVERYONE and their sister (especially their sister... and their sisters friends too) is doing Lens Flare. It is as bad as selective color was at one time. The blown out featureless sky in the images do nothing for me either.... sorry!

I don't like lens flare... EVERYONE and their sister (especially their sister... and their sisters friends too) is doing Lens Flare. It is as bad as selective color was at one time. The blown out featureless sky in the images do nothing for me either.... sorry!

I know I've been gone a few months, but you seem more cranky than normal :wink: I might be able to post something with sun flare and selective color combined!

I know I've been gone a few months, but you seem more cranky than normal :wink: I might be able to post something with sun flare and selective color combined!

Do you not agree that LENS FLARE is WAY overdone? It seems to be the MWAC / GWAC dream shot or something?

Do you not agree that LENS FLARE is WAY overdone? It seems to be the MWAC / GWAC dream shot or something?

Considering that you can purchase overlays to create sun flare when it really was not there. . . YES, it's overdone. If done right and naturally, I can love it though. I agree though, and just giving you a hard time!

Most reactions

Back