M Macka TPF Noob! Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3 Reaction score 1 Sep 17, 2014 #1 Haven't been that interested in Photography for very long, however I think these are okay but would love some critique. Haven't had any editing, apart from the number plate blur. - Considering cropping the follow car on the right out of the shot?
Haven't been that interested in Photography for very long, however I think these are okay but would love some critique. Haven't had any editing, apart from the number plate blur. - Considering cropping the follow car on the right out of the shot?
baturn TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 7,218 Reaction score 3,078 Location Vancouver Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 18, 2014 #2 Kookaburra shots are pretty cool.
M Macka TPF Noob! Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3 Reaction score 1 Sep 21, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Could I get some critique anyone?
Patrickktown No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 11, 2013 Messages 107 Reaction score 31 Location South East Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 21, 2014 #4 I like #1 but I'd crop out the truck and lighten it up a little.