What's new

A day at the horse farm.

Stevepwns

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 29, 2013
Messages
622
Reaction score
203
Location
Maryland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thank you
 
#1 I find your angle not working, for me at least. there is unnecessary space on the right and you didn't create the leading line with the horses. Slightly different position of your camera would produce a nicer leading, diagonal line, which you did exactly like you should in #4

#2 a snapshot of a beautiful horse. you didn't show me properly what you saw. I like the picture because I like the subject.
#3 strange composition. it looks like you're practicing dof

#4 no complaints, you did good


are you sorry I promised to tell you what I think ;)
 
#1 I find your angle not working, for me at least. there is unnecessary space on the right and you didn't create the leading line with the horses. Slightly different position of your camera would produce a nicer leading, diagonal line, which you did exactly like you should in #4

#2 a snapshot of a beautiful horse. you didn't show me properly what you saw. I like the picture because I like the subject.
#3 strange composition. it looks like you're practicing dof

#4 no complaints, you did good


are you sorry I promised to tell you what I think ;)


Im not sorry, Im excited to get some actual feedback. Thank you....seriously, thank you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom