mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 13, 2006 #31 hahhaha bace! you look like jean reno!
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Feb 13, 2006 #32 Very nice series Emma, I enjoyed it very much......That second shot is so cool, I love it....Welcome to the forum!! : )
Very nice series Emma, I enjoyed it very much......That second shot is so cool, I love it....Welcome to the forum!! : )
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 13, 2006 #33 Emma-Lee said: hahaha I told him to shave! He did not listen! :lmao: Click to expand... I'm glad someone is keeping an eye on him....
Emma-Lee said: hahaha I told him to shave! He did not listen! :lmao: Click to expand... I'm glad someone is keeping an eye on him....