What's new

A Day with BACE

Emma-Lee

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Messages
34
Reaction score
3
Location
Toronto
Since we both got new cameras...decided to have a day of randomness!

C'est Moi
dwp1.jpg


dwp2.jpg


The Bace Face
dwp7.jpg


Bace gets what's comin' to him...my foot looks HUGE!
dwp6.jpg


dwp4.jpg


dwp5.jpg


dwp8.jpg
 
Welcome to the forum, glad to have ya aboard! Those are great shots, especially that last one...nice job! :thumbup:
 
She learnt everything from me.



....except that post work on the second pic.

Which is my fav.
 
second is my fave too...well besides the one of you (bace) gettin yer chops clobbered :lol: classic.

really nice work emma-lee
 
Thanks guys...and yes, I will give Bace partial credit for my photography knowledge.

Not really though.
 
Emma-Lee, I gotta say... I wish I knew someone like you in "real life"! Great photography, phenomenal musician. I'm really impressed!
 
Verbal said:
Emma-Lee, I gotta say... I wish I knew someone like you in "real life"! Great photography, phenomenal musician. I'm really impressed!

Pfft. She's not that special.

:lmao:

:hugs:
 
wow, those first 2 are fantastic. Especially the first.

Welcome to the forum!
 
Nice series. Another vote for #2. Very nicely done.
 
Welcome to the forum, Emma-Lee! Love the series. :thumbup: You don't need to give Bace credit for anything, we sure don't! :lol:

I hope to see more of your work! :)
 
Welcome to the forum Emma-lee. Awesome shots. Really dig the second one.
 
Welcome to TPF. Great pics and two is a classic but I think most people around here would prefer the foot in the face shot :biglaugh: One of these days when it is warmer we need a good TO meet up. Maybe a romp through Kensington Market or something like that.

Eric
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom