What's new

A family members rare and historical gun collection....

Honestly I'd rather see macro style photos. The details in the wood, the metal work are all more interesting than the gun as a whole. But thats me.
 
Honestly I'd rather see macro style photos. The details in the wood, the metal work are all more interesting than the gun as a whole. But thats me.

This and marco shots of the old company logo/name plate markings (no serial numbers though).
 
I almost hate to ask, but do all these guns need to be cleaned on a regular basis?
 
Daaaaang thats a lotta guns! How many is that?!?! I know this is super embarrassing because I am a Texan, but I know nothing of guns so I can't really comment further :lol:!
 
I almost hate to ask, but do all these guns need to be cleaned on a regular basis?
No, I don't think so. I would think they would if they were being used though. Maybe someone else would know more about this than I would. I saw some oil lying around all over the place though.
 
No, I don't think so. I would think they would if they were being used though. Maybe someone else would know more about this than I would. I saw some oil lying around all over the place though.

Yes they would need to have to be oiled occasionally so surface rust doesn't set in. The wood would be as well so it doesn't dry out. But since they are inside it wouldn't be very often.
 
That is amazing!!!! Great pictures.
 
No, I don't think so. I would think they would if they were being used though. Maybe someone else would know more about this than I would. I saw some oil lying around all over the place though.

Yes they would need to have to be oiled occasionally so surface rust doesn't set in. The wood would be as well so it doesn't dry out. But since they are inside it wouldn't be very often.

Yup, a little gun oil for the barrel etc and lemon oil for the wood.
 
I can't believe what I just saw....I truly love each of those pictures. The set is totally friggin awesome....set of pictures and set of weapons. I love the way you shot that stuff. Thanks!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom