A few birds form this morning with the Tamzooka.

Braineack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was out early doing yard work. I completely botched two hawks making a third--REALLY upset about that. Had perfect 8am lighting, perfect vantage, great frame, then they flew away just as I hit the shutter.

But alas. Once I was done, I had the camera out so I waited around for some birds:

Splish Splash, Robin in a Bath by The Braineack, on Flickr

Splish Splash, Robin in a Bath by The Braineack, on Flickr

Woodpecker Posing by The Braineack, on Flickr

Woodpecker Looking for Grub by The Braineack, on Flickr

Woodpecker Looking for Grub by The Braineack, on Flickr

Cardinal
by The Braineack, on Flickr

Nice shots. Too bad about the hawks lol Love the bird bath shots

Does that thing fire Stinger missiles also

Nice bath shots, I like the water capture.

Nice work, B! Good light on these birds make such a difference.

Nice Shots.Nice and sharp and good color.Helluva Lens,especially at it's price point.

The lens is pretty great for the price. Getting much better at aiming at something at 600mm and using the focus ring to get it close. I need to figure out how to get up one of my trees to get a eye-level vantage of the hawks nest...

using tapatalk.

You might have to climb up first,then hoist the D600 and lens up with rope or something. The gear swinging around while climbing might smack you off the tree.LOL.Then what would the hawks think.

Those flicker shots are outstanding, especially that second one. Well done !!!

1,4,&5 ring my bell. Nice series. Definitely a lens well worth the money.

Great shots! Nobody enjoys a bath like a robin. Really like the 2nd shot of the flicker.

Awesome set! I agree with Derrel, the lighting absolutely makes these photos. #4 is my favorite composition but they're all strong photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back