What's new

A few Blue Angel shots

ps. i think number 4 would 'punch' a bit more with a little increased contrast? what do you think? the composition is fantastic, but i must say i missed it on first viewing.
 
Much thx all :thumbup: Will keep in mind next go around on the contrast bump.

JonK, taken w/ the 75-300. Most shots were taken right over my head. I'm lucky to get real close because they fly right over my building here at work.

Thx again everyone ;)
 
M @ k o said:
Much thx all :thumbup: Will keep in mind next go around on the contrast bump.

JonK, taken w/ the 75-300. Most shots were taken right over my head. I'm lucky to get real close because they fly right over my building here at work.

Thx again everyone ;)
you work in the hangar? :lol: or the blue angels souvenier shop? ;)
thats pretty convenient either way....nice stuff bud
 
So cool. I love them. #3 is my favorite because it isn't a shot you usually see. Great job.
 
I've seen a lot of shots of the Blue Angels but these are some of the better ones I've seen. DO you have any of Fat Albert???
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom