What's new

A few from ApoorvKumar's Gallery 12

ApoorvKumar

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 24, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
New Delhi, India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I finally nailed the Water Droplet!
As dumb as it may sound, i just love that little water droplet (the way it shines, looks, etc)
Call me silly, but i just love it :p
Anyways, a few of these pictures also are included from my recent trip to Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam.
Keep in mind i was using my P150 in few of the pictures before it got stolen (R.I.P), so the image quality may differ...

Okay so I'm having a few problems with the uploader here :thumbdown:
So i have uploaded them on the Facebook page, see them if you like (:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.474609189217596.110885.454125514599297&type=1
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.473580659320449.110545.454125514599297&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.461365187208663.107853.454125514599297&type=1

I will try my BEST to get them all uploaded here,
Sorrrrrry
 
Dear Apoorv,

I think when it comes to water drops, i think you need go more closer and apply some colorful back light or get some thing reflected in them...as such they may not hit the target.... please post your other images also here

Regards :D
 
@Frequency, thanks for the tip!
I have just started to focus in Water Photography!
Will definitely take more and post here!
Thanks (:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom