Poolbeg Chimneys, Dublin
3324020944_b8b15d8a58_o.jpg

Brandenburg Gate, Berlin
2730221346_b96a09c91a_o.jpg

Grafton Street, Dublin at Xmas
3098363515_ba9b03377b_o.jpg

Tunisian Flaf in Hammamet
2555320643_4aa551f3c3_o.jpg

The third shot is absolutely awesome!!!! And I love the rich contrast in the first three.

I also like the 4th shot, but the blurred people are a bit of a distraction for me - yet at the same time they also help make the shot interesting....make sense? Hope so, because I'm not sure it does to me LOL

The last one doesn't really hold my interest.

Last edited:
my favorite shot would be the first one, i love the way the chimneys poke out from beyond the rocks and how the black and white conversion was done.
I dont really have any complaints about any of them. I feel as if the selective coloring in the last shot is a bit to distracting

Just have to comment on #1 and #2 -- they are a wonderful juxtaposition of old and new, something that I really like. I think that the B&W conversion adds a lot to them, for that reason.

that berlin one is great. not a big fan of the selective coloring in the last one though.

Neat photos and conversions. But, personally, I find the chimneys a bit distracting from a compositional point of view, though seeing them closer in a different composition might work for me. I'd also like to see the last one with the flag not colored.

Nice work, though.

Most reactions

Back