What's new

a few from my trip....)

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
6,539
Reaction score
153
Location
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
These were taken at the Santa Barbara Mission....Gosh it was so beautiful....here are just I few....don't want to overload you!


medium.jpg




medium.jpg




medium.jpg




Thanks for lookin........I'm a little worn down today, I think it's nap time.....AGAIN........: )
 
beautiful! especially love the comp in the first, great eye PG!

:thumbup:
 
I also like #1. Something about the double lines and the angle?
 
Excellent shot Photo Gal! Really like the first one
 
These are really nicely composed gal. Great choice of bw for these images. #1 feels alive.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom