K kreuzberg TPF Noob! Joined May 28, 2009 Messages 79 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2009 #1 Heres a couple of new shots, I was trying to improve my composition. What do you guys think? 1. 2. 3.
Heres a couple of new shots, I was trying to improve my composition. What do you guys think? 1. 2. 3.
hopdaddy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 536 Reaction score 119 Location Hotlanta,Ga Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2009 #2 I would like to know what could be improved on these my self,they look perfect to me! wow.....just....wow!
I would like to know what could be improved on these my self,they look perfect to me! wow.....just....wow!
K kreuzberg TPF Noob! Joined May 28, 2009 Messages 79 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 11, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks hopdaddy, I'm quite pleased with them but i wouldn't go that far Any thoughts on composition?
TriniPhototakeoutta TPF Noob! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 385 Reaction score 0 Location Trinidad & Tobago, West Indies Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 11, 2009 #4 Your compositions seems good. I like the shots. My only complaint is #1 and #2 seem a bit overexposed. # 3 is my favourite but i think if you PP it to bring out more of the orange sky it would look awesome. Good stuff
Your compositions seems good. I like the shots. My only complaint is #1 and #2 seem a bit overexposed. # 3 is my favourite but i think if you PP it to bring out more of the orange sky it would look awesome. Good stuff
Jeffro TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 701 Reaction score 0 Location Louisiana Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 11, 2009 #5 yeah I was thinking the first 2 are a tad overexposed! #3 I like Great Shot!
yogibear TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2008 Messages 165 Reaction score 2 Location Portland, OR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 11, 2009 #6 You said that your goal with these was composition.... SUCCESS! Now to go back and nail the rest of the shot. Nice locations!
You said that your goal with these was composition.... SUCCESS! Now to go back and nail the rest of the shot. Nice locations!
K kreuzberg TPF Noob! Joined May 28, 2009 Messages 79 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 11, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks guys, I'm still on a steep learning curve but I'm finally starting to get the hang of composition. Have to practice my exposures now
Thanks guys, I'm still on a steep learning curve but I'm finally starting to get the hang of composition. Have to practice my exposures now
S SanctuS TPF Noob! Joined May 28, 2007 Messages 162 Reaction score 0 Location Toledo, Ohio Jul 12, 2009 #8 I love #3, but the orange sky does seem to bleed over into the doorway and onto the man's sillouette.
I love #3, but the orange sky does seem to bleed over into the doorway and onto the man's sillouette.
S Stock Photos TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 213 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 13, 2009 #9 The color of the first two seem a little off - seems to me the green could be a little "greener".