What's new

A few shots from back home, memories

BoiJaymason

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
All over the world
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took a trip back home where I grew up, it's pretty ran down and in shambles now, but, I took this picture right before leaving the village.. The only road in and the only road out..

longroadhome.jpg


mehomo4.jpg

my cousin and I .. this used to be the backyard we played in

memoriesofhome1.jpg

ahh the memories



longroadhome1.jpg

I know how some people are about landscape photos, so I cropped some of the sky out of the first one and here is how it now looks..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom