What's new

A Few Shots from Last Night

max3k

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
497
Reaction score
10
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sunday was the first night of our Vacation Bible School. Here are a few photos I thought were worth sharing...

1.
900209856_8NV98-L.jpg

2.
900215977_36yuh-L.jpg

3.
900222143_UrfKh-L.jpg

4.
900244404_PoKyj-L.jpg

(I need to adjust the tint on this last one when I get home...its a little green for me....thats what I get for editing at midnight)
 
LOL, I thought I was going to be looking at night photography. Love #4, very fun photo. The lighting seems great to me eye.
 
Nice shots, and isolation of the subjects. Looks like the kids are having fun too!
 
Good stuff.

I'd like number two more if both boys were in focus, but it's no big deal (at least to me...).
 
Great shots and the kids clearly are having a blast. Kudos.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom