A fine ending to a relaxed birthday

Yum!!! Looks beautiful.

I love baking pies from scratch with decadent crust, but I don't have the patience to do the lattice top. Hats off to your wife!

There are three over-under mistakes. We caught two of them but I missed three. Of course, it doesn't affect the taste.

We started planning Thanksgiving, yesterday; going to have it in Maine with son #2 (formerly lazy_lobster). Son #1 will probably go to his GF's parents, since they were here, last year; if not, they can meet us in Portland. Going to rent a Wrangler for the trip. :D

So what kind of pie is it? you didn't even tell us!! I'm guessing apple but could be peach...

Thanks. It's cherry, Sharon - a bit tart so the next piece will have to be a la mode.

There are three over-under mistakes.
The pie is clearly defective and not fit for your consumption. Send it immediately to me for safe and proper disposal.
Due to new U.S. travel restrictions, pies can no longer be exported -- Making America Sate Again.

There are three over-under mistakes. We caught two of them but I missed three. Of course, it doesn't affect the taste.

We started planning Thanksgiving, yesterday; going to have it in Maine with son #2 (formerly lazy_lobster). Son #1 will probably go to his GF's parents, since they were here, last year; if not, they can meet us in Portland. Going to rent a Wrangler for the trip. :D

Maine, Wrangler. :aiwebs_016: I heard my name. :aiwebs_016: For the cost of one Cherry pie (full, complete, unmolested). I will let you know of all the super secret Jeep trails to the best photo ops in Maine! :345:

It'll be a rental, so I'm sure there I won't be able to go off-road. I'm not sure I can get one there unmolested, but I'll see what I can do. We will be around Portland / Scarborough - son #2 is attending MECA.

Happy birthday!

Hope you saved me a slice!

Most reactions

Back