A girl and her horse + random horse

Sweetsomedays

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A friend at the barn let me take some candid shots of her daughter and their horse while they were tacking up. First two edited, last one no editing. C&C appreciated :)

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

I particularly like the last one. In the first, the person in the back kind of distracts me. The second one is cute because it shows how big the horse is compared to the small girl.. did you do some intentional blurring to the sides?

I totally agree, I wish she wasn't back there in the first pic. I did do the blurring around the edges. It gave it kind of a "sweet moment" look to me.

Well, it's all a photographers preference with the blurring. If you have PS, maybe getting familiar with the clone tool will help with unfortunate distractions that you don't see when first taking the picture... I swear it's one of my most used tools! lol

Yeah....still working on learning how to use my camera. I just switched it over to manual and have been getting used to that. PS is next on my list ;) I told my husband the same thing and he said next time I should just yell at my friend to get out of the shot cuz it's easier then cloning her out lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back