A lack of colour

Bimmie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bimmie.deviantart.com
Took this one when I was at the seaside. Did some photoshop to leave the bell in pink. Some pieces of paint were scratched off but I decided to not fill them up again, to keep it natural :)

Bel.jpg

This is a fun idea, Bimmie. I mean, the photo as it is is good, what with this bell as the only detail in front, crisp and clear, the beach in the background blurred but still to be recognised - but now comes the funniest part: the COLOUR of that bell. And I take it it was pink from the start? You did not MAKE it pink in Photoshop? You LEFT it pink?

I like this very much. It is a photo that makes you smile when you look at it. So - I evoces emotion. And a pleasant on at that. I like it! :D

LaFoto said:
This is a fun idea, Bimmie. I mean, the photo as it is is good, what with this bell as the only detail in front, crisp and clear, the beach in the background blurred but still to be recognised - but now comes the funniest part: the COLOUR of that bell. And I take it it was pink from the start? You did not MAKE it pink in Photoshop? You LEFT it pink?

I like this very much. It is a photo that makes you smile when you look at it. So - I evoces emotion. And a pleasant on at that. I like it! :D

Idd, it was pink from the start. Everything that was pink (or a little purple on the right side of the bell) in real life is also pink on the picture :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back