What's new

A little archery

Missdaisy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
346
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my 5 year old son, he's obsessed with shooting his bow so we had some fun shooting a sunset shot last night, enjoy. This is just for fun!

Aaronarchery.jpg
 
looks underexposed to me;)


jk but it could use some straightening. I like it!
 
looks underexposed to me;)


jk but it could use some straightening. I like it!

Thanks! I know nothing about post processing, I need a new computer that can handle Photoshop so I can learn how to play with my pics. Santa Clause, if you're listening, April needs a new pc. ;)
 
If you want something to play with PP in, I use a free program called raw therapee. I can run it on my 5 year old laptop, so I'm sure your computer can handle it. You can do lots of fun stuff with light curves, sharpening, noise reduction, straightening, etc. Give it a try!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom