A little practice never hurt. (photos inside) And a question!

some guy told these were "way too blue for me"

white balance that bad?

Ask him. ;)

The only one that struck me as too blue is the first one. The bridge looks a bit too blue, unless it is actually blue!

its on old blueish grey color i guess you could say. its a little processed so I could warm it up a bit.

I didn't think the others were too bad either, but I'm a noob. This guy is one of the "better" photographers on a local forum I'm on and he tends to ride the high horse a lot :confused:

you can do hand held HDR. Photomatix corrects slight shifts very well.

Nice shots! #1 would have really benefited from HDR.

hmm, ill have to look into that. wish my camera autobracketed.

I think your pictures are nice.. I am new too.. But her is my 2 cents on #5. The letters on top of the building.. I know this can be done, but I have no idea how to do it.. Can you take the letters and the part the building they are on off?

Other than that..nice!!

I could, but I wasn't too concerned with it. I knew these weren't 100%, but wanted to share. I may mess with it some later :thumbup:

You get 40 Nikon SB900 on full power and light the crap out of those trees.

:lmao:

Nice shots......!

For #1, there are a few ways to pull that off, and I think the majority of them have been mentioned.

I really enjoy #2,,5, & 8....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

did a little tweaking on a few... better?
before
1-5.jpg

after
1-2-1.jpg

before
6-3.jpg

after
6-2-1.jpg

before
5-3.jpg

after
5-2-1.jpg

I actually liked all of the before's better. :D I like that building shot directly above though.

I actually liked all of the before's better. :D I like that building shot directly above though.

thanks! i had a couple comments about them being too cool on a local forum, so i warmed em up a little. not sure which i like of each. :p couldnt hurt to play around w/ em though, so i did!

(that didn't sound right) :confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back