What's new

a new life

bc_steve

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 8, 2013
Messages
1,384
Reaction score
622
Location
British Columbia, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this is basil. I also have some lemongrass sprouting and some rosemary that should be appearing in a couple of days. The first plants I have grown from seeds so I think it's pretty cool!


a new life by Steve Dinicol, on Flickr

I also bought some as small potted plants and also have a bigger lemongrass, rosemary, kale, and oregano. I would be growing a lot more but I will be doing a bit of moving around so I am just doing a few things in pots so they can come with me.
 
Good shot. Try to shoot at a lower depth of field next time :)
 
Very nice. Just enough color "kisses fingers (like an italian chef) and walks away" haha.
 
Thanks :)

Good shot. Try to shoot at a lower depth of field next time :)

I did take a few shots at a shallower DOF, but I went with this one because otherwise only part of the leaf would be in focus and I preferred it with all of it mostly in focus ...
 
DOF is great IMO. People push it way too far sometimes with macro.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom