A peaceful passing....

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
My Mom passed away yesterday morning. I was with her and have been there taking care of her along with her husband and my sister for the past week or so. I am doing fine but wanted you all to know what has been going on with me. Take care all and God bless! :wink:

:hug:: I'm really very sorry to hear about your Mom. My heart goes out to you, losing a parent is one of the hardest things I've been through. I will keep you in my thoughts, and I wish you and your Mom peace. :hug::

I'm so sorry to hear that. :-(

I hope you're gonna be ok. :hug::

Some how through this forum I feel a friendship towards you and I am saddened to hear this news. I hope the best of wishes and timely healing for yourself and loved ones. God bless

oh, photo gal.... i am so sorry.....i know from experience what your facing ...
i am praying for you...and thinking of you...if you need to talk or vent... i am so your girl....
losing my father was THE single hardest thing i have ever been thru...

May God hold you close....and you feel the love from all your family and friends...including us here.. .. .

Bless your heart. You take all the time you need to hurt, greive, cry, yell and heal. Your time table is all that matters.

Many prayers and warm thoughts --:hug::

I'm just now seeing this post. So sorry for your loss. :hug:: Thanks for keeping us posted.

Take care of you, too. :)

My thoughts are with you and your family photo gal, please take care

My thoughts are with you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug::

Most reactions

Back