..:: A Portrait of my best friend ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mersad-photography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I hope you will like it. We know each other since elementary school.

friendportraitst4.jpg

Very pretty girl and a good pic. I think the sunglasses are a little distracting though.

Agree with above; you're doing some really nice portraiture, but in this case the sunglasses just don't work, and the background pattern is a little distracting as well. Great work on her eyes!!

Thank you for the comments. The pattern is the wallpaper of my room in the new house we were building. My friend and I were visiting and that's when I took the photo. And that's the reason for the sunglasses. It wasn't a shoot or something. I am trying to organize a real shoot where I'll be able to control more, but the comments and critique here are needed so that it works out good.

#1...very pretty subject!

Looks more like a chance to take her picture to see how the camera likes her, and I think the camera does like her! I am looking forward to seeing more images of her.

JD

I think if she had stepped two more steps away from the wall, it would have worked even better (just saying this so you can plan for your "next time"). All else is good and she sure is a very good model to practise portraiture on! What's the light you work with???

Most reactions

Back