A Pro Pentax?

and the purpose of defending pentax in a completely seperate thread?

BENJIKAN... Care to answer this question that was directed to you in the second post of this thread?????

I see no recent thread on this forum that warrants your original post.... even JIP responded to it and it wasn't even directed to him.

Folks base on the replies it seems like a lot of you are all tired of BENJIKAN’s Pentax post and think they are just spam. Well if that is your opinion. Why do you even reply to them? Just to rip the guy?

Honestly. If you don't like it, don't read it. It is sad if you need to anonymously prove yourself to a stranger on the internet. Grow up and move on.

Somebody close this thread.

Honestly. If you don't like it, don't read it.

The same could be said about your response... On the other side of the coin, It is also easier to spam and post junk in an impersional place like a forum living on some far away server.

I think there a lot of members (me included) that are protective of places that we enjoy. There's a lot of other places (and forums) that are junk with lots of spammers and posters with alternate motives than honesty. The way I see it, I see no reason why members shouldn't react the way they have. At least it remains in a single thread.

A thread that you don't have to read....

Honestly. If you don't like it, don't read it. It is sad if you need to anonymously prove yourself to a stranger on the internet. Grow up and move on.

Since some of his posts are often disguised as well meaning posts, not reading them is easier said than done.

That is like going to a fine dining establishment with your kids and then ignoring them when they run wild in the place. That is why places like McDonalds and Burger King put in play areas. It's a place for kids and food, not Chez Snottie Toots.

This is a forum to ask questions and receive answers above and beyond the average "My camera has a little round button thingie on the top and every time I push it I hear a click. How come, and what is that little button thingie called?" question.

Perhaps a better way to address this issue would be for the forum to create a new sub forum titled something like Rants and Raves. Other photography forums have them. Then benjikan can rave about Pentax, I can rave about Canon, you can rave about what ever system you shoot and it would all be appropriate. It would also be a good place to rant about things such as others believing that Pentax does not make a "Pro" camera or the fact that Sony charges a third more to double the price for some of their comparable glass than Canon or Nikon. Everything has a place. This, and I would have to agree with the others, was not the place for this thread.

That is like going to a fine dining establishment with your kids and then ignoring them when they run wild in the place. That is why places like McDonalds and Burger King put in play areas. It's a place for kids and food, not Chez Snottie Toots.

This is a forum to ask questions and receive answers above and beyond the average "My camera has a little round button thingie on the top and every time I push it I hear a click. How come, and what is that little button thingie called?" question.

Perhaps a better way to address this issue would be for the forum to create a new sub forum titled something like Rants and Raves. Other photography forums have them. Then benjikan can rave about Pentax, I can rave about Canon, you can rave about what ever system you shoot and it would all be appropriate. It would also be a good place to rant about things such as others believing that Pentax does not make a "Pro" camera or the fact that Sony charges a third more to double the price for some of their comparable glass than Canon or Nikon. Everything has a place. This, and I would have to agree with the others, was not the place for this thread.

Well said, I second it!

Better yet for posters like Benji there should be an "advertisers" section or something similar.

Better yet for posters like Benji there should be an "advertisers" section or something similar.

Are we looking for a sparing match?;) You are pretty provocative.

sooooo you are saying you can't reply to other peoples threads? hmmm . . . you should ask chase or someone about this. if its something to do with france not wanting you to access certain pages try browsing through ktunnel.com or something similar.

Hey, then I can tell you all how good my Leica gear is.

...and just wait till the R10 comes out!

Most reactions

Back