What's new

A quick composite I did for some C&C

altitude604

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 2, 2009
Messages
720
Reaction score
5
Location
Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NFLD, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
houseparty_web.jpg


Got bored one night and decided to play around with Photoshop.

My first attempt at something like this.
 
Cool! I'd like to figure out how to do stuff like this on Photoshop sometime. It looks good to me. I'm not sure if it's my monitor but the edges around the outline of your body, mainly around the head area, are kind of rough.
 
thanks!

i've recently been playing with photoshop to do stuff like this. alas i didn't have a mouse for my laptop so i had to do all the magic with a touchpad. so it's not quite as sharp around the edges as i'd like.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom