What's new

a quick hello!

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
5,136
Reaction score
153
Location
Grimsby, Ontario Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_4557w.jpg


haven't been around for a while, hope everyone is doing well.

and my gals are doing well, here are the latest images of my dream girl, Maria...

http://www.pbase.com/raymondjbarlow/marias_gallery

take care!
 
Fantastic capture - and well exposed too!

David
 
gsus c, thats an awesome pic. Hope to see some more of your pics soon. Always crazy cool stuff to see :)
 
thanks you guys, I really dont want to be in the potm deal, I do not deserve the nomination since I rarely spent time in this forum., but thanks anyhow!!

take good care.
 
Ack! Such amazing work.

Maria is such a beautiful big girl now! I still remember when we were seeing her first pics up on here *sniffle* My how time goes!
 
Pretty incredible...

I have a lot of work to do to get to having my images look like that.
 
The colours, 'pose', composition and dof make this one outstanding image!! Great to see your posts, as always (and a belated happy birthday)
 
Totally amazing man, excellent work. What lens/ camera combo did you use here? Just curious.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom