A sad goodbye

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yep its finally time - in fact its been well overdue this event.

We've had some great years, but things have changed and not always for the better. Suffice to say that I feel its time that I've just outgrown, I've moved on and now, things are just not the same as they once were. :(

Maybe we could fix things - come to some agreement - maybe I just need to be better - I know I've still a lot to learn and such, but I just don't see it working between us any more. I've some something better and, well, I just don't see any point in hanging onto the loose ends - holding me back.

So it is with a heavy heart that I sit here now writing this, knowing that very soon things just won't be the same any more, that I have to move on and let this go. So here we are again - with me sitting in a chair and you on the table - my flash in one hand, camera in the other and cursing the fact that 4 years on -

IMG_0677.jpg

I still can't take a darn product shot that looks half good ! :confused::grumpy::mrgreen:

So yeah the new 150mm OS is slipping out into sales, some places have them up at prices and its time to start thinking about selling the original. Still got to check a few shops and make sure they are for sale and not just cheeky "preorder" lists that are not officially saying it - plus try to get some better product shots. Then its up for sale for the 150mm.

Ps all you who thought this was a swan song - come on stop being so egocentric about TPF - there is more to life :hugs::mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back