A Shoutout ....

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Ok the purpose of this thread is ..... to tell someone from TPF how ya feel about them.

I'll go first .....

Kara ......* Waves* lol ......

I consider a lot of people on TPF my friend :sillysmi: ..... but you have become a true friend that I absolutely adore and am determined to keep forever ( yeah I can just see us as cheeky ole bags muahahaha ! ). If I have to stalk you in order to keep ya then so be it :lol:

Beautiful people like you are rare in this world.
There is no pretense or snobbery from you , you're proudly you and you treat other people how you wanna be treated.
When you see your loved ones/friends happy , it makes you happy ...... just know , babe , that it goes the other way too; I love it when you're happy :goodvibe:.

D is a very very lucky man because he has your heart. I also know that he is worthy of your heart , simply because he makes you happy and also because your soul loves him , hon.
And any children that are so lucky to call ya 'Ma' will have the bestest ma goin ;) :thumbsup:.
I wish you happiness , I wish you wisdom , I wish you strength , I wish you love , always.
Whenever ya need , i'm here , be it good times or bad, my kiwi girly ;) .....:hug:

Love ya chicadee :love:

Man, I shoulda checked in yesterday chica.

I luuuuuuuuuuurve ya and all your mad ways :p I think thats what makes us get along so well.

Dont worry girly, lets not turn it into a stalking competition :LOL: In JT we shall party it up ;) grand master plans and all.

Your awesome my ocker chica ;)

Luminosity said:
I'll go first .....

Ok, I'll go...

Luminosity...

* Puts up dukes *

(7.13.2003)karate_kid_joe.jpg

aw..... :love: I think you're both special girlies.

I'll try to do better a little later for this thread, Lumi....nice idea. :D

I think all 3 of your are fantastic girls.

I wish there was more girls my age like you guys...then life would be worth living.

Okay, I'll go...but it's a loooong list because there are so many wonderful people here :)

Lumi: You are one of the kindest, sweetest people that I know. Although we don't talk often I consider you a friend and hope I can make it to JT to meet you in person.

Kara: Again, you are a very sweet woman, who I think is very wise beyond your years :)

Terri: You have some wonderful advice and a calm,even approach to problem solving :)

Matt D: Like a brother. Someone to make you laugh when you need it, lend an ear when you need it and tell a dirty joke when you really need that laugh :D I hope that you find a wonderful woman who realizes how lucky she is to be with you.

Tammy: I don't have enough words for you sweetie. Always there, always a wonderful listener, friend and the best "girlfriend" I could ever have. Thank you for all you have done for me, and thanks even more for letting me be there for you :hug:

Chase: If I say how I really feel I will shatter that dodgy image. Hmmmmmmmmm....tough call. What's a girl to do?

Chad/Voodoocat: Thank you for introducing me to some awesome new music!

Hobbes28: Thank you for being the first here to be such a supporter of my work. To help me realize that life is full of choices, and if you always take the easy way out you lose on life. Thank you for being there for me, always. For walking into my life, and treating my childern as you would your own. Thank you for supporting me while I finish school, even when it's hard on you. Thank you for driving 21 hours straight to get here so that I didn't have to wait a minute longer to meet you for the first time. Thank you for being you....the person you lost many years ago and didn't realize that you ever had. Thanks for the laughs, the tears, the friendship, the support and the love. :love:

Now, that is part I, I'll start on part II later :p

See, that's the thing, Alison... :hug: there are so many people I'd like to point out and say, "You're terrific -and here's why" I don't see how to narrow it down....even a top 10 seems inadequate. That barely gets me through the mods (and I think you all rawk). :wink:

You know??? :heart:

LOL, I know what you mean, that took me a 1/2 hour and there are still tons more :)

I have made too many friends on this forum to mention how much you all have done for me, Im sure most of you are not even aware.

I love all you crazy people, and Chase even though I dont know you so well (And dont believe ANYTHING that Vonnagy says) thanks for making the best forum in the world, were it not for you I wouldnt have made such wonderful friends :sillysmi:

Karalee said:
I have made too many friends on this forum to mention how much you all have done for me, Im sure most of you are not even aware.

I love all you crazy people, and Chase even though I dont know you so well (And dont believe ANYTHING that Vonnagy says) thanks for making the best forum in the world, were it not for you I wouldnt have made such wonderful friends :sillysmi:

If Vonn says she was drunk and talking in IM and IRC, believe it! :LOL:

I don't think our cameras will be enough to capture all the fun we're gonna have in JT. I should bring my video camera!!!!!!!!

Just a short one...and I haven't even been at this forum that long :wink:

Mygrain: You are freakin hilarious and I love to read your posts. You always make me feel welcome, and your avatar is still making me dizzy :wink:

Digital Matt: You take the most amazing pictures, and inspire me to want to do better. I also appreciate your sense of honesty even though it isn't sometimes accepted!

MD(Matt): I appreciate your honesty as well. I appreciate what you posted the other day, and I really admire you for what you've been through!!!

Nytmair: You take really great pics, and no one can be the poop shirt!!!

Kara: It's been great getting to chat with you even though I don't get to a lot.

Motocon/Will: Thanks for helping be able to get to the chat, and for the help about the lens! Hope to get to know you better through the chat!

Bokeh: Really appreciate you taking care of that avatar for me!

Core_17: Thanks for finding that thread for me!!! Should be great fun

That's what I got for right now! I've really enjoyed this forum, and appreciate all you folks that keep it up!!!

A lot of my friends on here know that I think a lot of them and I'm sure I will blubber it to them ( at some point ) in JT in a drunken mushily way :lol:

" I luff you .......noooooo nooooo I weallllly DO luff YOU ..... you are soooooo speshil and I wish we were neybers so I culd come and borrow suga oof yew and gozzip and stuff .....
zats it ..... I'm movin in wiff yew ! " :drunk:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back