A TPF Thank You from me . . .

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just wanted to take a minute to all the people who have still been critiqing my work even when I may not respond or have the time to look at thier work and post :hugs: :hug:: . I used to be very good at getting out here and being a very active member in regards to giving as much advice and response as I receieved. Lately though I have so many irons in the fire I don't know which end is up!

On the home front the baby is doing well (8-1/2 months old already!) I am still working 3rd shift, and my wifes support of my photography has grown so much now that I have talked to her about buying a second DSLR to help me and she is actually excited about it!

Photo-wise I am moving towards a full blown business at light speed. I have booked 5 seperate weddin gigs (with 2 more pending), I have a pending deal to shoot for a local monthly magazine, and I have set-up 2 jobs doing product photography for catalogs.

Learning I am currently doing studies on water droplets, churches, high and low-key lighting, and am forcing myself to interact with people more by forcing myself into the urban street arena at least once a week.

Also I have just finally purchased my first set of studio gear so I am learning/expanding my knowledge (or lack there of) studio strobe and protrait lighting.

Altogether this alone keeps me busy about 52hours a week aside from my job and family so I truly thank those who are still taking the time to check my stuff out.

One day I hope to be able to post all of the things I am learning and write some tutorials again. In the meantime keep shooting and trust the other shooters here as this site is truly a wealth of knowledge that is priceless.

Thanks again everyone and please stay tuned for more, better stuff from me in the future :mrgreen:

Good for you, im sure you'll do well. Looking forward to more pics :thumbup:

I think it all sounds fantastic! :thumbup: Good for you, glad to hear the baby is well and you're getting such strong support on the home front. :)

Best of luck with everything you have going on these days. Looking forward to seeing your stuff again (as time allows)!

Sounds excellent! I do not have to say plan well. Personally I have spread my self thin on more than one occasion. The clients never noticed and the work was completed famously. But... knew my nerves were shot when I got very upset (for lack of a better word) at the mailbox.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back