My thoughts about these is that you may have put your camera on AUTO so you could focus on testing the new lens and its possibilities first, and with many a camera (so I have found out), AUTO somehow means that in fact they overexpose. I don't know why they do it and who it was that thought overexposure was better to be had when in AUTO than correct exposure, but it seems to be a given fact.
Which did lead to the fact that none of these first four photos is correctly exposed, which is what tirediron also said.
Composition of the first is a tad lacking in so far as a) the photo is divided into two equal halves, horizon in the very middle, b) that there is no visible subject, with the abandoned field (which was your subject in your mind, your naming whole thread this tells me so) too bright, too. I think you could have worked some more with that trampled path through the field, making that your "leading line" into the photo, but where you placed yourself when you took the photo, it did not quite work out as one.
The sky being as cloudless as it apparently was, there is little interest there, so you might have wanted to move the camera further down, too, just so you don't crop into the top parts of the trees, and include more of the abandoned field into your frame (which is the contrary to what tirediron is suggesting, but I'm thinking that the field was your intented subject, after all). That might have made your camera expose differently, too, after all (?)
Well, the butterfly photo is all out of focus, no doubt about that.
The bee photo is nice!
A bit of creative cropping may make that one even more interesting, put the bee out of the very centre of the photo, and get us all a bit closer even, which may help with a photo of such a small creature.
Well, the flower is too bright, and too centred for my own liking, but that's me (if it were Alex_B writing this, he'd like it, I think

).
As to the newest one: I don't know what PS filter you used, but while I think I like the photo best of all five, compositionwise, I'm not too fond of that filter...