eric-holmes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 8, 2009 Messages 1,859 Reaction score 49 Location Arkansas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 14, 2010 #1 Comparing Umbrellas and Softboxes | Layers Magazine
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 15, 2010 #2 Eric Even though I do not shoot "people", this is a very interesting and informative video on lighting. Thanks for posting it, I learned a lot.
Eric Even though I do not shoot "people", this is a very interesting and informative video on lighting. Thanks for posting it, I learned a lot.
Scatterbrained Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 2,184 Reaction score 1,083 Location Yucca Valley, Ca Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 15, 2010 #3 Good post. Bookmarked.
Olympus E300 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 22, 2009 Messages 345 Reaction score 12 Location Ste.Anne, Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 15, 2010 #4 WoW!! Awesome video!! Thanks for sharing!