What's new

Abandoned buildings

h4nn4h

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 15, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wasn't to sure which catagory this would go under, so I decided since this is just a miscellaneous gallery, i'll post them here.
Taken a few days ago, and edited with CS5.

View attachment 47763

$tvrDxOR.webp

open to critiques*
 

Attachments

  • $TQXip7i.webp
    $TQXip7i.webp
    445.5 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
"Just for fun" isn't really a miscellaneous gallery, rather it's a place to post images which are literally just for fun, often just something seen on the spur of the moment, and not intended for critique. I will move these over to the general gallery where you will get more appropriate comments.
 
okay, sorry I didn't see the general gallery, I would of posted this here in the first place. Thanks!
 
Welcome aboard, Hannah. I like the first one and the angle of the house in the last one.
 
Hi Hannah. These are nice. I like the B&W conversion, but prefer the wider perspective of the others.
That being said, I'm not sure I would have chosen to place the house so far off the the edge of the frame.
I agree with snowbear that 3 is preferable to 2.

On a side (inside?) note - what is it with Canada and abandoned farm houses?
(Another member used to post many of these subjects here)
 
On a side (inside?) note - what is it with Canada and abandoned farm houses?
(Another member used to post many of these subjects here)
Down here, we have abandoned tobacco barns.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom