Abandoned

i like the composition and overall feel of the image....
but I think it might be better if you concentrated on a certain part or section of the building???

anyways take it as you will i cant take a good picture so....

Please post larger

You can click on the image it's linked to flickr where there's a 1024px version as well. (That's true for most of my pics now.)

I'll try playing with the levels in the foreground when I have a chance.

For my PSing, this isn't really a levels kind of correction because I had to stretch the curve in the lower and middle tones to introduce some tonality there. IMO, the buildings are underexposed and this isn't a super shot.

462456274ba5be5aba9obbib0.jpg

Re: the clicking on picture takes a viewer to your small picture and then another click to the big picture. Why not just hot-link to the picture here and save the viewer the effort.

For my PSing, this isn't really a levels kind of correction because I had to stretch the curve in the lower and middle tones to introduce some tonality there. IMO, the buildings are underexposed and this isn't a super shot.

Re: the clicking on picture takes a viewer to your small picture and then another click to the big picture. Why not just hot-link to the picture here and save the viewer the effort.

Perhaps I'll try and shoot it again in the morning some time with the sun behind me. That may get a little more detail into the building and make it easier to play with.

As far as where the image is linked to, the page that flickr defaults to is the photo's page with details, exif info, etc. From there you have the option of viewing several sizes as well as my other images. While I could link specifically to the larger version of the image, that may not be what someone is specifically looking for when they click. They may want a smaller version to post on their blog (which is allowed under the license I use) they may want to see the exif data, or they may wish to see what else is in my collection. The page linked to, provides all of these options, almost all within 2 clicks. I'm okay with that. Thank you for your feedback and suggestions though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back