Above the table...

lamb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Bari, Torino, Uppsala, Hamburg, London, and then T
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first post, so be nasty with your comments...

My daughter Claudia looking above the kitchen table...

dsc_4494.jpg

Luciano

Ciao Luciano! Welcome to ThePhotoForum!!!
What a wonderful, wonderful first submission to our forums here. Lovely - and funny, too :D, what with her little face reduced to her eye and the reflection of them :D.

Underneath your name, you have a nice "home" or location ... I mean ... erm :scratch: ... that sounds more like a nomade's life than that of a "settled" person... ;) ... let me know when you are in the Hamburg-area. I am in the vicinity (well, at about 60 kms southwest of Hamburg City area).

reminds me of the kid from "The Grudge"

I might crop a bit of the table away from the front but other than that, a great capture!

Usually I don't like seeing subjects in the center of the frame, but in this case it works. This is an awesome capture. Great DOF.

Thank you very much indeedd to all of you for the feedback, I really appreciate it.

I already gave a try not to put Claudia in the centre but I prefer the original version...

dsc_4494_107.jpg

One can also trim a little bit of the table in front but not much since I like the way the reflection fades towards the camera...

I must also have another view, if I just find where it is...

dsc_4498.jpg

Look at this one and let me know what you think...

L.

I still like the original the best. You don't get the same impact of the reflection in the last one especially.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back