TheLogan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 140 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2010 #1 I took this more abstract photo of my guitar the other day. Just wanted to know some thoughts on it, Thanks guys!
I took this more abstract photo of my guitar the other day. Just wanted to know some thoughts on it, Thanks guys!
BuS_RiDeR No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 2,355 Reaction score 83 Location Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2010 #2 Interesting. I can't decide whether I like it or not... So I'll give you the bebifit of the doubt and say... :thumbup:
Interesting. I can't decide whether I like it or not... So I'll give you the bebifit of the doubt and say... :thumbup:
TheLogan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 140 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I know, it's different. I'm not even sure if I like it myself
Alter_Ego TPF Noob! Joined Feb 5, 2010 Messages 330 Reaction score 4 Location Hawaii. Jun 5, 2010 #4 I could so see that on a massive canvas. Tight.
vtf No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 1, 2010 Messages 2,125 Reaction score 242 Location kansas city Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2010 #5 IMO if you hadnt said guitar I'd be hard pressed to really see it. To me, not enough is in focus.
TheLogan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 140 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Well, I think that's the point of it being abstract. but I know what you mean, totally