Raindrops TPF Noob! Joined Feb 27, 2006 Messages 161 Reaction score 0 Location Hove Mar 9, 2006 #1 A dreary view out of a bus window on a rainy day ... but I quite like the abstract! Do you? The reflection of my fairylights in my picture. Kind of surreal I thought?
A dreary view out of a bus window on a rainy day ... but I quite like the abstract! Do you? The reflection of my fairylights in my picture. Kind of surreal I thought?
mysteryscribe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 6,071 Reaction score 3 Location in the middle of north carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 9, 2006 #2 its a little strange how somethings are so universal. Beat into the collective mind as it were. Okay the point, I heard the thump thump of a windsheld wiper when I looked at the raindrop shot.
its a little strange how somethings are so universal. Beat into the collective mind as it were. Okay the point, I heard the thump thump of a windsheld wiper when I looked at the raindrop shot.